Some benefits of recycling with TADL
- Compliance with WEEE - Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- Compliance with RoHS - Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
- Choose from either disposal - complete breakdown of equipment to raw components which are then recycled or
- Recycling - refurbishing old equipment for resale or donation to charity, any unsaleable items can then be disposed of..
- For larger quantities or for more recent specification kit there is sometimes the possibility of returning monies to you.
- TADL support Marie Curie Cancer Care
We can collect from:-
- Businesses – offices and industrial
- Public Sector – hospitals and education
- Trade – IT dealers, audio visual retailers, electronic companies
- Home users – in fact, we are happy to provide one of our excellent recycling services to anybody.
Fully licensed Waste Carriers and Brokers licence is TSE/389136/CB
When you wish to dispose of your equipment just let us know and we will provide a quotation for collection and recycling. firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can pre-purchase your recycling at any time with a TADL Recycling pack. This will fix your recycling costs in advance and ensure that when you want to recycle we will be there to collect your redundant equipment.
In This Section:
:: Products & Services
:: Warranty Extensions
:: Care Packs
:: Computer Insurance
:: PDA Insurance
:: Projector Insurance
:: WEEE Recycling
:: Collect & Return Upgrade
:: Addons Upgrade
:: Documentation Transfer
:: AV Installations
:: Screen Cover Light